Hi there! My name is Olga. I'm 20 years old. I am a student of the Taras Shevchenko Institute of International Relations in Kyiv. I study international law and at the same time as a degree in German language translation. I am currently in Bristol, England. I moved here because my boyfriend Kirill is studying at the University of Bristol. I received my visa fairly quickly under the sponsorship program offered by the state to Ukrainians.
What we will talk about
This event will run at 14:00 (Kyiv Time), Saturday 07th May During the event you will be able to learn first-hand about:
- Schemes for coming into the country introduced by the Home Office
- How to find a place for yourself in the UK and how to apply your documents
- Education system in the UK and how it works (application formalities and deadlines)
- Funding that is offered by the government and charities
- Scholarships that are offered by individual institutions
- Tuition Fee Waivers introduced by the Home Office for Ukrainians
- Assimilating in the UK
We will be more than happy to also answer any questions you may have. You may submit them beforehand via the link below, or ask during the event. We look forward to seeing you there!