Hello! My name is Megi Maci, and I am the United States country coordinator for Science for Ukraine. I am a Boston College alumna with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and minor in Medical Humanities. My cumulative experiences in science and global health have furthered my passion for medicine, which led me to my present-day job conducting Alzheimer’s disease research at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School as I prepare for medical school. My passions include global health, dancing, running, and reading!
What we will talk about
This event will run at 18:00 (Kyiv Time), Tuesday 7th June. During the event you will be able to learn about:
- ScienceForUkraine initiative
- How to find and connect with researchers, institutions and other academics across the world that offer support for Ukrainian students
- Education system in America and how it works
- Academic opportunities for Ukrainians in America
- Scholarships and stipends for Ukrainian academics in America
- Regulations on coming into the USA, necessary documents and status
We will be more than happy to also answer any questions you may have. You may submit them beforehand via the link below, or ask during the event. We look forward to seeing you there!