Daria Ruban is on the United Nations task force charged with evacuating children from Ukraine and assimilating them into Poland through finding housing, education, work for their families and assisting with other services. Before the war, Daria was involved with reforming the judicial system in Ukraine.
What we will talk about
This event has been postponed; we apologise for any inconvenience caused. During the event you will be able to learn about:
- What routes are available for Ukrainians into Europe
- How to transit through Poland further into Europe
- Registering in Poland & receiving Social Benefits
- Education system in Poland and how it works
- Available scholarships and stipends for Ukrainian academics
- Available accommodation for displaced Ukrainians
We will be more than happy to also answer any questions you may have. You may submit them beforehand via the link below, or ask during the event. We look forward to seeing you there!